Sr. Manager/Director Finance and Accounting
San Diego, California
Sr. Manager/Director of Finance and Accounting – Inspiring Mission – Entertainment Industry!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading entertainment company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented finance and accounting professional to help build their finance team. The ideal candidate has 8+ years of startup experience and strong finance and accounting skills. This is a growing team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field preferred.
- 8-10+ years of accounting and finance experience working within a startup or has helped build an accounting and finance function up.
- Ability to see the forest and the trees.
- Strong leadership qualities and collaborative mindset.
- Committed individual with high integrity and self-starter.
What you’ll do:
- Build and oversee the accounting and finance department to ensure proper financial reporting/month end close procedures.
- Help create financial controls to ensure proper compliance.
- Work with department leaders to build and establish their budget/forecast.
- Create and lead a small team upon determining business needs.
- Participate in company events to enhance company culture.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!