Sr Manager, Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting
San Diego, California
Senior Manager of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting – Global
This is your chance to lead the SEC function of a reputable San Diego based public company that is a market leader in their industry. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar required. CPA required. Big4 or large national public accounting experience required.
- 6-9 years of progressive accounting experience, primarily focused on SEC Reporting and technical accounting in Big4 or a global company
- Proven supervisory experience managing, coaching and developing a team.
- Strong ERP and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Lead the team in quarterly and annual SEC reporting and provide technical accounting support as appropriate.
- Help file 10Q, 10K and other SEC reports and help ensure accurate GAAP disclosures.
- Review consolidations including those of international subsidiaries.
- Assist in preparation and review of materials for Disclosure & Audit Committee.
- Perform other various reviews and memos such as the quarterly asset impairment review.
Why work here:
- New and open office with bright spaces including lounge areas, modern meeting places, a great campus cafeteria as well as work-out facilities.
- High-growth environment providing ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Collaborative environment: work with other smart people who work well together in a casual, fun, growing successful environment.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Kelly at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.