Sr. Manager of Accounting
San Diego, CA
Manager of Accounting – $120k-140k DOE
Join a stable company in San Diego as the Manager of Accounting! Are you a part of a large organization now and looking to make a difference? Do you want to lead, manage and mentor others? If so, this will be a great opportunity for you further enhance your career and further develop your management skills. Apply today!
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required; CPA, Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 8-10+ years of progressive accounting experience in medium/large companies
- Experience managing teams and mentoring others
- Organize supporting documentation for quarterly reviews, year-end financial statement audit, and internal control assessments
- ERP software experience required
- NetSuite Experience highly preferred
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the accounting team
- Assist with the preparation of other SEC filings (8-Ks and offering documents)
- Provide metrics and develop staff to grow in Bio-Tech
- Ability to join a rapidly growing organization
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Leadership: opportunity to grow your mentorship skills and develop staff members.
- Compensation and benefits: contribute and be paid well including strong benefit package!
Learn more! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.