Sr. Manager of Digital Marketing
San Diego-Remote, California
Senior Manager of Digital Marketing –Remote
Do you have professional B2B digital marketing experience and want to work in a forward-thinking and innovative environment? Are you data-driven and looking to own the process of creating customer-centric experiences? We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Manager of Digital Marketing who wants to revolutionize how our clients conduct business – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of B2B technology demand generation or marketing experience
- Experienced with digital media management, digital marketing initiatives, and using data to create insights that impact strategy
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop compelling, high-impact campaigns and programs across multiple channels
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and cross-functional projects
What you’ll do:
- Work with CRO agency and execute A/B testing to enhance response and conversion rates while owning all website conversation points
- Acquire customers through digital advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, paid social media, and other direct marketing programs
- Create customer-centric experiences that drive qualified leads, and manage all aspects of paid campaigns, including spend, audience targeting, testing, & copy creative
- Ensure accuracy and end-to-end digital tracking, measurement, and attribution of integrated campaigns across funnel stages and systems
Why work here:
- Work remotely with quarterly team get togethers (Retreats and fun outings!)
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- Company culture full of collaboration, teamwork, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
This company is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Digital Marketing who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!