Sr. Manager of Revenue Recognition
San Diego, California
Senior Manager of Revenue Recognition – San Diego – $120k-140K+ DOE
Employee-centric, culture-first BioTech company seeking a strong Senior Manager of Revenue Recognition who is up for a challenge of managing a team of strong accountants and leading the technical accounting and operational accounting processes. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in Technical Accounting combined with your leadership skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and earn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA, CPA, or CFA a plus
- 8-10+ years of progressive Technical Accounting experience and public accounting experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Manage a large team and oversee all complex accounting transactions including leading all new technical accounting guidances (ASC 606 and ASC 842) implementations
- Lead accounting close process including controls SOX testing and financial statement preparation
- Build process workflow and streamline accounting processes
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!