Sr. Manager PMO
Los Angeles, California
Sr. Manager PMO- Los Angeles (Hybrid)
We're working with a global asset management firm who is looking for a Sr. Manager PMO to join their team. This reputable firm is known for their strong work/life balance, extremely high retention, and friendly collaborative culture. If you have experience in Big 4 type organizations and managing large projects, this position could be the perfect fit for you! If you enjoy driving results, relationship building with great people within an organization and eager to jump in and work hard while having fun, apply now!
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience within the financial services industry
- Experience as a liasion between business, IT, and 3rd party vendors supporting and managing project expectations
- Successful track record improving processes and business analysis
- Prior experience manipulating large sets of data in logical data structures
- Big 4 experience
What You’ll Do:
- Become a subject matter expert on business processes and effectively gather, document, and analyze data to improve the organization
- Experience with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience managing large projects and creating detailed plains, coordinating with stakeholders, and communicating effectively across various levels of the organization
- Manage project deliverables, test plans, understanding business, functional and technical requirements
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace dedicated to further DE&I initiatives and providing opportunities for professional growth.
- Work/Life Balance: Well-staffed teams and manageable workflows so you can prioritize more in life than just work!
- Competitive Compensation: Generous base, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you would like to be a part of a growing investment firm.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!