Sr. .Net/C# Developer
San Diego, California
Senior .NET Engineer – San Diego
Looking to do meaningful work and improve the well-being of people worldwide and be a part of COVID-19 pandemic relief while working with modern technology tools? We are seeking an expert senior .NET engineer to help build an IoT platform from ground up. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Software engineer with 5+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise applications
- Passionate about greenfield development and using modern tools
- Solid foundation of design and development principles with understanding of concurrency
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science
What you’ll do:
- Make technical and architectural decisions to build new IoT platform
- Hands on full stack development using C# .NET Core, SQL Server, Angular, and Typescript
- Demonstrate knowledge or learn Azure tools including IoT, SQL, Cosmos DB, Azure Kubernetes Service, and ElasticSearch
- Mentor junior developers and collaborate with analysts and business stakeholders in gathering and documenting functional requirements
Why work here:
- Opportunity to do greenfield development with zero legacy application maintenance
- Fast-growing company directly aiding in COVID-19 pandemic relief
- Benefits start on day 1
- Central San Diego location with 100% current remote work
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career and help create technology to change lives.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!