Sr. .NET Developer
San Diego, California
Sr. and Mid-Level .NET Developer – Hybrid in San Diego, CA – $100k-125k DOE + 30-40% Bonus
Are you a self-starter who's organized and takes initiatives on design projects? This industry-leading company is looking for Sr. and Mid-Level .NET Core Developers to build API layers on top of huge volumes of data.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of .NET Core development experience
- Understanding of SQL Server optimizing data
- Experienced with ETL; able to handle and load high volumes of data
- Cloud knowledge of Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Front end exposure to Angular or React
What You'll Do:
- Work on either a data portal project or a bill comparison project
- Design and build APIs, integrations, and microservices
- The Senior Developer will mentor, train, and make decisions about design patterns and strategies
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $125,000 per year + 30-40% annual bonus. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google