Sr .NET Developer – Integrations Specialist
Sr .NET Developer/Architect – Integrations (Fully Remote within the United States)
Feeling like your experience and skills are underutilized? Our client is building a machine learning business automation platform, and they could use your help. Bring your years of .NET development and specialization in building out integrations to revolutionize this industry. Interested? Apply below.
Who You Are:
- You have 7+ years of experience, specializing in C#.NET
- You must have .NET Core, CQRS, and SQL experience
- You’ve architected the framework for how your team will handle integrations
- You’ve successfully completed at least 10 unique integrations with your previous teams
- You enjoy being part of a small but growing team using the latest technology
- Demonstrated technical leadership/architecture experience – this will be one of the most senior hires this organization has within engineering
- Bonus if you have experience with Mismo, as most integrations will leverage Mismo
What You’ll Do:
- Build the frameworks for how they will structure integrations and finetune for each integration
- Dive deep to determine how you and your team will build in backend customizations for the integrations
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering to solve customer business problems
- Leverage machine learning technology to make others’ lives easier and better
Why Work Here:
- Ability to make a major impact on a small team
- Founders who have successfully launched companies before
- Top advisors in the industry to ensure success
- Unlimited PTO
- Top-quality healthcare coverage (100% of monthly premium for you is covered)
- Instant access to 401(k)
If you're interested in applying for this .NET Integrations Developer, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct applicants only, please.
No sponsorship is available.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!