Sr. Network Admin
Laguna Hills, California
Sr. Network Administrator – Laguna Hills
Are you experienced supporting Windows and Linux systems and networks? Does joining an organization that fosters teamwork through collaboration and leadership excite you? A client has an immediate need for a Senior Network Administrator to work alongside the VP of IT and contribute to developing innovative dental technology. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience administrating Windows and Linux networks and systems
- Experience administrating and troubleshooting Windows applications, including Office 365, Active Directory, Tableau, and ERP systems
- Proficient with PowerShell, Bash or Shell scripting, SSO authentication, firewall maintenance, and backup and recovery plan management
- CCNA or other role-based MS certifications
What you'll do:
- Maintain the integrity of the company's network, systems, and Data Warehouse
- Support infrastructure-related projects, including timeline, budgets, and vendor management
- Manage Help Desk team in onboarding and off-boarding end-users
- Maintain and troubleshoot network endpoints and ensure proper patch and application updates
Why work here:
- Work with state-of-the-art technology!!
- Company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
- Hands-on leadership development with VP of IT
- Join an organization with high comradery and customer service as a top priority
Email your resume to email@example.com to grow your career in a fast-growing company while working with a skilled and cohesive IT team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!