Sr. Operational Internal Auditor
Los Angeles, California
Senior Operational Internal Auditor – Growing Financial Services firm
Great opportunity to join a notable Financial Services firm located in Los Angeles as the Senior Internal Auditor! Reporting directly to the VP, Internal Audit Manager, you will conduct operational and financial audits from start to finish. This is a high-visibility role as you will work closely with the management in an Advisory capacity, in addition to supporting other team members.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 4+ years of Internal Audit or public accounting experience, Financial Services industry preferred but not required
- CPA or CIA certification is a plus
- Full understanding of audit methodology and aptitude to apply your knowledge to the business overall
What you’ll do:
- Conduct financial and operational audits from start to finish, updating management through the process
- Collaborate with various departments to promote the culture of continuous process improvement and adherence to standardized practices
- Manage audit budget and deadlines
- Develop the audit staff by reviewing their work and providing constructive criticism as well as training opportunities
Why work here:
- Open door policy: Curious minds and solution focused brainstorming is encouraged here!
- Industry leader: learn from Managers and Executives who have driven this firm's growth over the years to make it into the successful business it is today
- Competitive salary and great work/life balance
Please send your resume to Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!