Sr. Payroll Analyst
Global Senior Payroll Analyst:
Leader without a team? This pioneering company in the software industry is looking to support and promote a talented Payroll Analyst, who will be in charge of the company's international payroll. The ideal professional will have a strong international payroll background and an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead. The ability to step in and lead when the manager is out will give you the edge you need to succeed in this unique role.
What you’ll do:
- Process semi-monthly and monthly payrolls for 1000+ employees (including annual discretionary bonus payroll) for international locations in Latin America, Canada and Europe
- Calculate various payroll computations, including overtime, hourly, vacation balances, prorated pay, retro pay, shift differentials, etc.
- Process changes including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes
- Work with federal, state and local tax agencies to ensure filing compliance, respond to notices and maintain good account standing
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure compliance with government and tax regulations and process labor statistic filings
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all offices
Who you are:
- 5+ years of full-cycle payroll experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, strong organizational and planning skills as well as ability to work across multiple time zones
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- State of the art facilities (for when the company goes back to the office)
What to do now:
Please apply or send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!