Sr. Payroll Analyst
San Diego , California
Senior Payroll Analyst – 100% Remote – San Diego
A rapidly growing Software Company based in San Diego is actively seeking someone with 5+ years working as a Payroll Analyst to join their tight-knit team. They pride themselves on creating a great work/life balance, culture and celebrate small wins/milestones with huge potential in upward mobility within the company. Please read below to see if you fit the criteria and apply to Vniles@Provenrecruiting.com.
Who You Are:
- Full-cycle payroll (processing, auditing, hands on payroll)
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Experience in a large ERP Software
What You'll Do:
- Ensures payroll is processed with speed and accuracy.
- Serves as liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendor to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies.
- Audits employee pay records and reconciles totals by department, location, country, etc.
- Coordinates third party payroll system implementations and/or upgrades
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criteria's listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!