Sr Project Engineer
Telecommunications Senior Project Engineer – Houston, TX (contract to hire)
Are you passionate about joining a rapidly growing team? Are you excited to support projects from inception to completion? We are seeking a motivated Senior Project Engineer who has experience working with EPCs/in the energy industry. Help lead the future direction of the team in some exciting and innovative new projects. Apply today!
Who you are:
- 8+ years of Operational Engineering experience
- Associates Degree in a relevant technical subject
- Experience working within the Oil/Gas/Energy industry
- Experience designing/producing project documents & drawings, configuration, pre-fat testing, and conducting client witnessed fats as required (paga, cctv, acs, radio, lan, wan, scs, ids, etc.)
- Capable of working under pressure and ability to multi-task effectively
What you’ll do:
- Provide engineering support on a wide range of turnkey telecoms projects.
- Primary tasks include: systems design, preparation of engineering documents, testing and commissioning of telecoms systems.
- Support the lead engineer, supervise other specialists and technicians to improve utilization of available resources
- Attend customer meetings, project review meetings, FATs, vendor system testing; site installation supervision, site commissioning and witnessing SATs
- Support Company Quality Program within SI operations to uphold the highest quality standards.
Why work here:
- Opportunity to support innovative and exciting projects
- Work in a collaborative environment where everyone helps each other
- High-growth environment; this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people to grow with them
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!