Sr. QA Engineer
Senior Software Quality Engineer – San Diego
Are you passionate about joining a rapidly growing team? Are you someone who thinks outside of the box and encourages a positive environment? We are seeking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer who wants to be empowered to help lead the future direction of the team and implement best practices. Apply today!
Who you are:
- 4+ years of manual and automation testing experience web and mobile applications
- Experience with developing automated tests for web, mobile, UI, and API
- Experience with troubleshooting web apps using LAMP, NodeJS, or Java
- Experience with load performance testing and working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries using MySQL, PostgresSQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana, New Relic, DataDog or other reporting platforms is a PLUS
- Experience with AWS and/or Linux is a PLUS
What you’ll do:
- Utilize your curiosity and innate desire to learn as you attempt to “break” the system to reveal and resolve system vulnerabilities
- Find creative approaches to identify user cases and dependencies
- Perform load and performance testing; build and run various test plans, designs, objectives, and cases
- Join a global leader with innovative environment and long-term career growth
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- Strong focus on innovation: independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to move forward in your career within a fast-growing division of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!