Sr Research Assistant – Hematology
San DIego, CA
Sr Research Assistant – San Diego, CA (Blood Processing)
Microbiology / Cytology / Hematology / Parasitology Lab Technician looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact in the industry alongside a fantastic team of motivated employees. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for recieving samples daily and conducting blood processing.
- Laboratory techniques include cytology, microbiology and hematology techniques.
- Responsible for: Cell sorting, cell counting, and blood processing.
- Manual differential blood count
- Parasitology analysis is highly preferred.
- Responsible for streaking, plating, prepping plates, handling samples, staining cells, characterizing cells, bacterial cell culture, fungal cultures, and working with a good sterile technique.
Who you are:
- BS in Microbiology, Clinical Sciences, or Biology (or related field)
- Prior basic knowledge of plating and streaking.
- Prefer prior experience with handling of blood and cell sorting.
- Prefer a general background in hematology, microbiology, parasitology and/or cytology.
Why work here:
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company. People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $19 to $26 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google