Sr. Scientist, Cell Line Development
San Diego, CA
Sr. Scientist – Cell Line Development ($110k – $175k)
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to advance the biotherapeutics pipeline through the development and characterization of highly cell lines suitable for cGMP protein manufacturing. Your cell line development experience in combination with your go-getter spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you will do:
- Hands-on developing and characterizing highly productive stable CHO cell lines suitable for cGMP biotherapeutic manufacturing within project timelines.
- Demonstrates high proficiency in cell engineering, molecular cloning, expression vector construction, stable transfection, single cell cloning and clone selection.
- Identifies and applies emerging practices for biotherapeutic cell line development and manufacturing to develop improved workflows.
Who you are:
- Previous hands-on experience with molecular cloning, cell engineering, & expression vector design
- Designed and managed cell line development activity
- BS/MS candidates with 8-10 years relevant experience or PhD candidates with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of data interpretation
Why work here:
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $110k – $175k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google