(Sr.) Scientist III
San Diego, California
(Sr.) Scientist III – Applications
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented (Sr.) Scientist III who will be responsible for the execution of a variety of NGS collaborations projects for both internal and external customers. The ideal professional will have a strong background in NGS and Sequencing Data Analysis and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Design, plan and carry out experiments, as well as perform quantitative analysis, interpretation, and presentation of the results
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues in chemistry, engineering, bioinformatics, software, and commercial
- Keep current with the field of genomics, specifically NGS methodologies, applications, technologies, patents, and conferences
- Some travel (up to 25%) is required
Who you are:
- Ph.D. in Molecular/Cell Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Biochemistry, or related subject with 3+ years of industry experience
- Significant experience NGS and its applications
- Ability to analyze and interpret large genomic data sets and plan further experiments
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you will have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!