(Sr.) Scientist, mRNA Design
San Diego, California
(Sr.) Scientist, mRNA Platform Development
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented (Sr.) Scientist, mRNA Platform Development who will assist in advancing cutting edge immunotherapy and regenerative medicines. The ideal professional will have a strong background in mRNA design for UTR screening, as well as an eagerness to join and lead a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Leads RNA platform development & evaluation
- Designs & generates plasmid/mRNA constructs in-house or at CRO
- Leads cross-functional evaluation of mRNA payload
Who you are:
- Ph.D. preferred in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry or a related field preferred with 1-5 years post-graduate experience in industry or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent and at least 8 years of industry experience
- Expert in RNA biology and mRNA design.
- Expert in molecular biology techniques (cloning, PCR, qPCR, ddPCR, RT-PCR, NGS library generation, etc), and immunological characterization (flow cytometry, Western blot, ELISA, etc)
Why work here:
- Generous PTO Policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $130k-$150k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!