Sr. SEC/Financial Reporting Analyst
San Diego, California
Financial Reporting/SEC, Senior Analyst – DEI Focused/Culture Centric – Great Pay/Benefits
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star financial reporting accounting experts. The team is bursting with highly-experienced accountants, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA preferred.
- 3-5 years of related accounting experience (3+ years of public accounting experience preferred from Big4 or top 10 national CPA firm).
- Thorough exposure to compiling/reviewing financial reporting and assisting with preparing financial deliverables.
- Strong organization skills with ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze and create financial deliverables (i.e. 10-K, 10-Q, SEC filings).
- Collaborate with team on complex technical accounting measures for the organization.
- Prepare analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders.
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
- Assist in working with external auditors to enhance internal controls.
Why work here?
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent and devoted leader with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Compensation and Benefits: Well-rounded compensation package that offers base, bonus, equity and the full spectrum of benefits!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!