Sr. SQL Developer
New Braunfels, Texas
SQL Developer/.Net Developer
What you'll do:
- Work with stakeholders enterprise wide in gathering and analyzing data requirements to support BI
- Work directly with the enterprise in building ad-hoc reports
- Troubleshoot and optimize complex queries, stored procedures and creating functions
- Design and build PowerBI Dashboards
- 8+ years experience in Development
- Experience with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Experience working with large sets of databases and optimizing query performance
- Strong in T-SQL Programming, creating stored procedures and functions
- Attention to detail and ability to speak with executives
– Competitive base salary + up to $10K bonus (performance based)
– Cell phone reimbursement
– Your own office – no cubicle life
– Direct hire position
– PTO, full health benefits + 401K
– Hybrid Schedule – flexible on days
– Open and friendly culture + manager
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to email@example.com
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $125,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.