Sr./Staff DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer
San Diego, California
Sr/Staff DevOps/DevSecOps Engineer (US Citizen Req'd) – Seattle area or San Diego area
Looking to join a top enterprise PaaS and do specific work to support the US Government? This team is seeking qualified DevOps Engineers with Software Engineering backgrounds to join their team.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 5 years of DevOps experience
- You must have a background in software engineering prior to your DevOps experience, ideally coding in Python or Java
- You ideally have either AWS or Azure cloud experience
- Professional experience with IaC, Terraform, and Puppet or Ansible
- You must be local to the Seattle, WA or San Diego, CA areas
- No clearance is required, but you must be a US Citizen to qualify for this role
What You'll Do
- Develop software-defined infrastrucutre tools
- Work collaboratively to harden automations for departments within the US government
- Use Puppet to configure systems
- Work with security teams
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this Sr/Staff DevOps/DevSecOps engineer position.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!