Sr Staff Platform Engineer
San Diego, California
Sr. Staff Platform Engineer – Fully Remote
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading technology company to help grow their Platform Development team. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive Java Engineering experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now!
As a Sr. Staff Platform Engineer within this Core Platform Development team, you will be building the framework that allows their Fortune 500 customers to create innovative and high performing experiences across multiple devices.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of professional software and platform development experience
- Strong Java Engineering experience, they don’t use any specific framework, so you need a solid understanding of Java fundamentals
- Experience contributing to enterprise level platform(s)
- Very familiar with concurrency and multi-threaded web applications
- Comfortable deploying functionality using modern DevOps tools
- Bonus points if you have experience building services using:
- ElasticSearch platform or deploying ElasticSearch clusters, maintenance, tuning, and scaling
- Kafka and understanding of Kafka core concepts
What You’ll Do:
- Serve on one of the three core teams
- Build new functionality from the ground up of their massive workflow automation platform
- Help introduce new tools and technologies to our customers, what you build could be used by hundreds of millions of people
Why Work Here:
- Here, a job is more than a job. You have the ability to build a better future and society.
- Strong focus on innovation, the abundance of profit is just another perk.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Stock and equity options: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership – join their team and you’ll get a little chunk of the business.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Top-rated benefits package.
- Our teams are just as diverse as the customers that we passionately create for.
- Work/life balance: we extend the flexibility in working organization and considering new ways of working to answer the collective need of working differently, in a more agile and flexible way.
Please send your resume to Julietta Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you today! Direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!