Sr. Staff Software Engineer – Automation
Senior Staff, Software Automation Engineer – Remote / Greater Seattle
Do you enjoy creating automation solutions to scale complex environments? Are you a hands-on leader with experience architecting, designing, and developing enterprise solutions in Cloud environments? One of the nation's top software providers with applications prevalently used by Fortune 500 companies is seeking a Senior Staff, Software Automation Engineer to join growing Cloud operations team.
Who you are:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, or related field
- 10+ years' experience in enterprise software development with recent Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Strong foundation in distributed systems with proven experience designing and architecting complex systems
- Collaborative team member who enjoys tackling complex challenges and leading delivery of solutions
- Experience working in a massive scalable environment creating automation solutions to support high volume activities
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop automations to support the deployment and management of Enterprise Platform/Products in company's own infrastructure as well as public Clouds
- Provide architectural guidance for instances automation with a focus to increase the velocity and scale of existing automations
- Create new tools and automation to support company's continues growth and be a leading team member interacting with other members of the infrastructure organization as well as development teams.
Why work here:
- Join software development company with multiple awards for innovation
- Competitive salary, including equity and bonus
- Collaborative work environment and opportunity for long-term career growth
- Strong work/life balance with generous paid time off programs
If you are ready to scale a PaaS and SaaS company to $2B, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!