Sr. Systems Engineer
San Diego, California
Systems Engineer – San Diego
Rare opportunity to join an industry leading team as a Sr Systems Engineer in a newly created role here in San Diego. This software company operates in the healthcare IT space and is looking to add a certified Systems Engineer for their corporate team. If you’re looking to join a team with an authentic and supportive leader while specializing in the design, integration and deployment of a Microsoft Windows environment, apply below.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of systems engineering experience, or 3+ years systems engineering experience with an additional 4+ years of strong Systems administration background
- You have your MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) Certification, strongly preferred
- You have experience in a hybrid environment (required), ideally with Azure O365 (preferred)
- You have Active Directory and SCCM experience (required)
- Ideally, you have previous experience creating a Microsoft ecosystem from scratch
What you’ll do:
- You will own and improve this environment to ensure the teams are fully utilizing their capabilities
- Maintain Azure Active Directory, understand how they organize all their groups and how they can improve this organization
- Help ensure they are following security best practices, working with the security team in implementing their suggestions
- Make required changes that the helpdesk team or NOC Support are not authorized to make
Why work here:
- A local team you can plug into
- Flexible hours, and no on-call rotation
- Training to bolster your skills
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
Please email your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this position! No sponsorship is available and direct applicants only, please.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!