Sr. Systems Engineer
San Diego, California
Senior Systems Engineer – San Diego
Are you an experienced Systems Engineer who demonstrates excellent technical competency and reliability in delivering mission-critical infrastructure? An established and growing nationwide company has an immediate need for a proven Systems Engineer to partner with IT Leadership to ensure the highest levels of accessibility, optimization, and security.
Who you are:
- Preferably you have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise systems analysis, design, and integration
- Advanced knowledge of networking, storage management, recoverability, redundancy, and performance tuning concepts, high availability architectures, and solutions
- Certified in IT Infrastructure, IT Architecture, or relevant IT product-related certifications (Preferred)
What you’ll do:
- Perform the analysis, design, implementation, administration, and support of computer software/hardware
- Work with IT leadership to plan, implement, and maintain IT infrastructure solutions and platforms
- Work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment
Why work here:
- Join an industry leader seeking an experienced systems engineer and help design and build best practices
- Opportunity to empower and provide mentorship
- Long-term career growth opportunity into a future management role
- Healthy work/life balance with unlimited PTO
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to grow your career in a nationwide industry-leading company while working alongside some of the finest engineers in San Diego.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!