Sr. Tax Accountant
San Diego, California
Sr. Tax Accountant – Consulting – San Diego, CA
Are you an experienced Tax Accountant seeking your next opportunity? Are you a well organized, self-driven individual, who is ready to join a growing team? If so, keep reading! An established Medical Technology company is seeking their next Sr. Tax Accountant to help contribute to the success of the Tax Department.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a tax or related field, 3-5 years of corporate tax experience
- You have knowledge of federal and multistate tax compliance, and ASC 740
- Ability to work under pressure and self-manage
What You'll Do:
- Prepare franchise tax return as well as federal, state, and local income
- Prepare advance quarterly payments
- Coordinate meetings and documentations
- Report to Senior Tax Manager and assist in tax planning
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you fit the above criteria's! Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!