Sr. Technical Accountant
Los Angeles, California
Sr. Technical Accountant – Global Technology Company
Looking to bring those technical accounting skills to an established technology company in Los Angeles? We're seeking a Sr. Technical Accountant to join the finance team! This is an opportunity to be a part of a celebrated company that offers leadership from industry professionals and a chance to grow both personally and professionally. And an upbeat and welcoming culture that makes coming to work enjoyable!
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for researching all accounting issues, recording and reporting accounting transactions, and managing the efficiency and accuracy of the data flow.
Apply now for the chance to gain industry experience with some of the best in the business!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with various teams across the company to ensure accurate accounting and US GAAP reporting
- Research and document significant or new transactions, business combinations and adoption of new accounting pronouncements
- Partake and provide support for the periodic internal audits and annual financial statement audit
- Perform month-end journals and associated reconciliations by working with different areas of the business to ensure all transactions are accounted for in the correct period
- Prepare materials for internal and external reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis, including statement of cash flows, statement of stockholders’ equity, and stock-based compensation disclosures
- Identify risks, implement controls, and maintain proper process documentation and evidence in accordance with SOX
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 3+ years of Big4/Top 10 public accounting experience, or mix of public/industry
- CPA, or currently pursuing
- Proficient using MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Knowledge of SEC reporting requirements and understanding of US GAAP
- Ability to meet deadlines while completing a variety of tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment
Why Work Here:
- Learn & Grow: Superb opportunity to work and interact with top finance & technology professionals
- Best in the Business: Valuable experience from one of the top leaders in the technology & digital media space, not to mention a global presence!
Please email resume to Adrianna at email@example.com to be considered for this position.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.