Sr. Technical Accounting Analyst
Dallas,, TX, Texas
Hybrid Senior Accountant, Technical Accounting Analyst (Oil & Gas) – Dallas – $100k-$120k+ DOE
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled Senior Technical Accounting Analyst with at least 4 years of experience to complement this company’s well-established team. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring that financial statements are prepared in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Researching and interpreting technical accounting guidance
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with the audit of financial statements
- Providing training and guidance to accounting staff on technical accounting matters
Who you are:
- CPA Required
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 4+ years of financial reporting experience required
- Peoplesoft experience preferred
- Advanced Excel
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.