San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – San Diego
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting San Diego company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute, learn new skills and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy both their work and their lives outside of work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Perform month end close procedures such as reconciliations, journal entries in accordance with GAAP & SOX
- Contribute to various complex accounting projects within the organization
- Provide process improvement recommendations to gain operational efficiency resulting in cost reduction
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual journal entries to ensure a timely and accurate close process
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required and a CPA strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Advanced technical knowledge of Excel is required and experience using SAP & Tier 1 is strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success
- Culture: you’ll work in a fun, open culture in an awesome environment where both work and life outside of work are valued
- Salary: competitive compensation
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.