Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Work to live, not live to work – right? Our private fast-growing client believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and increased work life balance. They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge. If you’re a Staff Accountant with ample reconciliation experience and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely month end close processes are performed in accordance with GAAP standards.
- Analyze all expenses, and properly code all transactions and journal entries.
- Prepare audit documents.
- Perform bank and account reconciliations.
Who you are:
- Accountant with 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- ERP experience required
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!