San Diego, CA
Staff Accountant – Revenue Recognition
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your accounting career within the corporate accounting department of a leading San Diego Real Estate company? If so, we may be a great fit for you. This well-established company in San Diego is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their corporate team. You will focus on revenue recognition, assess financial risk, and work directly with high level individuals. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, CPA or MBA strongly preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience, public accounting experience is required
- Strong understanding of Full-Cycle Accounting (month-end, year-end) and financial statement preparation
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
What you'll do:
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting
- Support the month-end close process
- Provide support for the internal audit reviews
- Maintain the general ledger
Why work here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- Collaborative team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, and excellent benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!