Beverly Hills, California
Staff Accountant – Notable Real Estate Firm
Looking to hone your Accounting skills? One of Los Angeles’s leading Real Estate companies is looking for a competent, reliable Accounting Clerk to add to their collaborative and dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your school and work experience, while refining and growing both personally and professionally.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment! Apply below!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 1+ years of Finance or Accounting experience
- Strong analytical and research skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables)
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
What You'll Do/Learn:
- Assist with the month-end close process: journal entries, reviewing and investigating anomalies
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts: cash deposit reconciliation for all store locations, credit card reconciliation, bank account reconciliation
- Record and manage invoices for accuracy and appropriate approvals
- Support A/R & A/P operations
- Assist with any booking system issues
- Manage company credit cards and handle expense reports to ensure submittals are accurate and approved on time
- Review inventory audits
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Be a part of a close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another!
- Collaborative Environment: Join a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of every individual!
- Stable & Established: An opportunity for someone looking to lay down roots with a strong company in the real estate industry.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!