San Diego, CA
Staff Accountant – $65k-85k+ DOE – Tech company!
Employee-centric, culture-first Tech company seeking a strong Staff Accountant who can bring something new and exciting to the team. Every week provides provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in GL Accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and earn!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 2-5+ years of progressive Accounting experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the monthly close and financial reporting packages, particularly as they relate to revenue and revenue recognition
- Prepare related G/L journal entries for revenue accounts including reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist with the audit and ad hoc accounting projects as assigned, and take on additional G/L accounts as you learn and grow
Why work here:
- Culture: hip culture that encourages your creativity and definitely a 'work hard play hard' environment!
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!