San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – $65k-85k+ DOE – Fortune 500 company!
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the corporate Accounting team and will report directly to the Controller. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA a plus
- 3-5+ years of progressive Accounting experience required
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Identify and analyze operational accounting issues
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly close packages
- Assist in account reconciliations and ad-hoc reporting
- Assist with the audit and ad hoc accounting projects as assigned, and take on additional G/L accounts as you learn and grow
Why work here:
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They’ve invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!