San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – Work Life Balance (40 hours/week) – San Diego!
Looking to hone your accounting skills? A growing nonprofit in San Diego is looking for a competent and reliable Staff Accountant to add to their dynamic team. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 0-5+ years of Staff Accounting experience.
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the accounting director.
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and close knit team. Everyone has been there for 5-10+ years.
- Benefits: 100% paid for benefits for the employee at the HMO level.
- Work Life Balance: work 40 hour work weeks with an option for a 9/80 work schedule (get every other Friday off)! Did I also mention you get to work from home 3 days a week?
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!