Staff Accountant – Medical Devices Industry – High Growth Evolving Company!
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing pre-IPO company in the medical device industry? This is a high performing company with a strong focus on mentorship; you can be a key member of the team and build your skillset to level up your career. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent required.
- 1-3+ years in accounting with related manufacturing industry experience, public (preferred) or private.
- Proficiency with Excel with preferred experience with NetSuite.
What you’ll do:
- Handling of daily cash reconciliations, prepaids, month-end accruals, and review of concur reports
- Payroll, gross profit feeds, bad debt reserve, and sales return reserve
- Meet deadlines, collaborate effectively with the team, and ability to think critically on an independent level.
Why work here?:
- Break into a multi-million dollar medical devices industry: Get an opportunity to shine in a new industry and gain experience to level up your career in San Diego.
- Be a part of a collaborative team that encourages your growth: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people that can evolve with them!
- Mentorship is Key with Growth Trajectory: Opportunity to work with great people and great managers. This company promotes from within and emphasizes growth for every key player of the team!
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL