San Diego, California
BioTech Company: Staff Accountant $70K-$77K Base:
Looking to get into an exciting biotech company that is growing and looking to add a strong Staff Accountant to their corporate GL team. This is one of San Diego's well known Biotech organizations – that is a leading pioneer in their specialization. Apply today – and we can schedule a call to discuss more.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 3+ years of Staff Accounting experience
- CPA highly preferred – not a requirement
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Corporate Accounting Manager
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!