San Diego, California
BioTech Company: Staff Accountant $70K-$77K Base:
Looking to get into an exciting biotech company that is growing and looking to add a strong Staff Accountant to their corporate GL team. This is one of San Diego's well known Biotech organizations – that is a leading pioneer in their specialization. Apply today – and we can schedule a call to discuss more.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 3+ years of Staff Accounting experience
- CPA highly preferred – not a requirement
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Corporate Accounting Manager
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $70,000 to $77,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!