San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – Public Biotech Company!
Consider this the ideal springboard for the rest of your accounting career! As a Staff Accountant, you will get exposure to the essentials of accounting. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your accounting experience and could potentially evolve into a Senior role. Apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar area of study
- You have 3+ years of accounting experience, preferably in general ledger & financial reporting
- You have experience with QAD
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare general ledger entries and reconciliations
- Provide support for the annual audit
- Prepare sales & use tax and business property tax returns
- Perform any ad hoc projects to support the accounting department
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!