Irving , Texas
Staff Accountant- Hybrid Schedule
Staff Accountant looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact alongside a fantastic team of motivated accountants. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Complete the month-end close process including monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls
- Reconcile accounts to the general ledger and prepare and post journal entries
- Perform trial balance and variance analysis
- Perform intercompany reconciliations
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- ERP experience is a plus
- Experience with a publicly traded company is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
Why work here:
- Hybrid Work Schedule: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com- we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!