San Diego, CA
Staff Accountant – Hybrid/Remote option – eCommerce/Consumer Goods Industry!
Are you looking to work with a great team with amazing leadership and mentorship? Responsible for traditional responsibilities of an accountant with opportunity for growth, this is a great company to build a solid foundation in your career. At this company, they’re looking for a long-term team player who wants to be supported in their career. This is your chance, so apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, public (preferred) or private.
- High proficiency in Excel required and experience with ERP systems (Oracle) preferred
What you’ll do:
- Recording journal entries for revenue, inventory, AR, and cash
- General ledger reconciliations and providing audit support for annual audit
- Assist in implementation of internal controls (SOX readiness) and performing research for forecasting and budgeting
Why work here?:
- Be a key member of the team: This company emphasizes a collaborative team culture; you can be at the center of their growing team!
- Great team culture and leadership: Be around a group of professionals who are passionate about solving problems and working together. Team culture is integral to their success!
- Flexibility: With a remote option, this company values work/life balance and is willing to provide their employees with the flexibility to live life outside of just accounting.
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL