San Diego, California
Staff Accountant – Downtown San Diego!
Join a dynamic and growing San Diego company as a Staff Accountant where you will own the full-cycle accounting processes. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and challenged in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-4+ years of accounting experience. CPA is a plus.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in day-to-day accounting duties including posting to the general ledger, AP, AR.
- Perform month-end close processes including posting journal entries and accruals.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
Why work here:
- Growing and exciting work environment: market leader in an established industry.
- Great team: people make a difference, great team culture, and dynamic leaders and team members.
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Opportunities for leadership, exceed within the team, growth within the company.