Staff Accountant – FULLY REMOTE –
Join a San Diego based company in a crucial accounting role where you will be making an impact on a $2B revenue PE backed company. This is a great growth opportunity for someone who is ready to take their career to the next step. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and work at company where progress and balance are encouraged. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree. CPA preferred.
- 3-5+ years of progressive accounting experience. Technical accounting and public accounting experience highly desired.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and large ERP systems.
- Experience with international accounting preferred.
- Dallas based candidates only
What you’ll do:
- Prepare intercompany journal entries and reconciliations.
- Manage core project reporting fees.
- Assist with the implementation of various key processes and controls.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
Why work here:
- Collaborative team and the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Stable work environment in an established and growing industry leader.
- Excellent compensation and benefits with a great blend of work/life balance.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!