Farmers Branch, Texas
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your accounting skills in a high-support environment. Your accounting experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. You’ll be working closely with the CFO to ensure property accounting is done efficiently and up to code. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of Accounting experience
- Analytical and self-motivated
- Adaptable and works well in a continuously evolving business environment
- Deadline driven and works well under pressure
- Excellent organization skills and good at multi-tasking
What you'll do:
- Responsible for preparing and entering various journal entries for month end closing for various properties
- Prepare monthly General Ledgers and Financial Statements
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Credit Card Reconciliations
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation – salary ranges from $60K-$75K depending on experience
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Generous company caters in lunch daily!
- Relaxed environment: Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
Would you think it's worth a 15-minute phone call to explore, just in case? Please email a resume to Andrea Ferri at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!