Los Angeles, California
Staff Accountant – Los Angeles, CA
A global, publicly traded investment firm is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their team! As a Staff Accountant, you'll be responsible for the accounting and reporting within an crucial operational group in the company, reporting to a Vice President of Accounting and experiencing an immense amount of growth and mentorship. If you're looking to start your accounting career off on the right track with a reputable company and industry leader, look no further!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ year of staff-level accounting experience desired
- Moderate to Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active CPA or in process of obtaining CPA is a plus
What You'll Do:
- Prepare all aspects of accounting and reporting for GP and management investment entities
- Review and prepare all capital activity for capital calls and distributions
- Assist with the completion of all monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports
- Work with tax department on Upper Tier tax issues
- Assist with ad-hoc projects related to integration of systems and other transaction-related tasks
Why Work Here:
- Global leader in the investment industry with a proven track record of hiring A+ players
- International presence with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia; continuing to grow!
- Strong internal growth opportunities within the team
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!