Staff Accountant – $75K-$85K – Hybrid Role
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of Oakland's growing organization is looking for a competent and reliable Staff Accountant to add to their dynamic team. If you are looking to find yourself in a rewarding, collaborative, and mission driven organization this is the place for you. APPLY NOW!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 2+ years of Staff Accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, Sage Intacct and or MIP
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Controller
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Demian at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!