Staff Accountant: HYBRID (Dec Grads): $55-$65K+ DOE
Are you graduating this December and looking for a great first opportunity? This is your chance to join a publicly traded midstream company as their Staff Accountant. You will have the opportunity to work directly under one of the Controllers. Quick learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with sales invoices/inter-company sales, purchase remittances, process associated payments and receipts
- Assist with monthly accrual, monthly revenue analysis, variance analysis, prior period adjustments, ensure results in revenue systems/excel are accurately reconciled with GL/pipeline statements
- Special projects as assigned, including participation in systems development and testing
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Dec 2022 graduates preferred)
- 0-2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills and drive
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with an established publicly traded company and develop.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes dental, vision, medical, competitive base, and bonus.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $55,000 to $65,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.