Staff Accountant (AR/GL Accountant) – Real Estate/Hospitality – Great Culture/Leadership
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for a skilled staff accountant with strong hospitality accounting experience. You’ll be working closely with the Accounting Manager and Controller to ensure income audits and general cashiering is done efficiently and up to code. Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company. Apply Today!
What you will need:
- 2+ years of hospitality accounting experience supporting income audit. Some exposure to general cashiering is helpful.
- Strong communication skills and desire to wear many hats.
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to see the forest and the trees.
What you’ll do:
- Handle accounts receivable for the property to ensure vendor payments
- Assist with month end close process and ensure quality billing accuracy.
- Communicate with and maintain good working relationships with internal leaders and resolve discrepancies as appropriate.
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $20-24 per hour, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!