Staff Accountant – HYBRID – $50K-$55k DOE:
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you've found your match. This industry leader is looking to bring on a talented Staff Accountant, who will be responsible for Portfolio Accounting and Fund Accounting. The ideal professional an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of accountants. This is an employee-centric, collaborative and engaging company that's looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Reconcile cash monthly
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Record monthly depreciation and amortization
- Update fixed asset changes on a monthly basis
Who you are:
- 0-1 years of experience needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Multi-unit or Real Estate experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software to support your career.
- Top-rated benefits package: Includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50,000 to $55,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.