Staff Accountant: HYBRID: $58-$65K+ DOE
If growth and culture are your priorities – you've found your match. This expanding company is looking to bring on a talented Staff Accountant, to join their corporate accounting team. The ideal professional will have a strong background in General Accounting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of accountants. Don’t miss the opportunity to work in a fun industry with a team that will support your growth. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Work with corporate accounting team in supporting supply chain support and production logistics support
- Ensure invoices and payments are processed
- Support the 5 day month end close process
- Work with large amounts of data, performing reconciliations and true accounting work
- Support in inventory, fixed assets and various projects
Who you are:
- 2+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Public Accounting experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with fixed assets and inventory is preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why work here?
- Growth. The company is growing quickly and there are and will be plenty of opportunities to learn and advance in your career
- Flexibility WFH on Friday
- Visibility: This company has a great group of leaders that you will have access and visibility to
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $55,000 to $65,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google